Day 4

The weather forecast turned out to be accurate with solid rain all day and mist so thick visibility was only 50 yards.

20140414-220850.jpg
View from my cabin yesterday

A lazy day doing rehab exercises and writing this blog. Even on a day with weather as bad as this I felt frustrated to be forced to stay inside.

Tomorrow, check out is 11am and at that point I will try the pack on and either stay for 1 more day if it seems improved, hit the trail if it is much better, or figure out a way home if it just as bad as before.

2 thoughts on “Day 4

  1. So sorry to hear you’re in pain so soon. We are keeping everything crossed for you and hoping the treatment you’ve had helps. Charl, Dom and Ruby

Leave a Reply